And here is why:
2. Although I dislocated and had hip surgery already, I’m mostly in shape and stuff.
3. Sometimes I DO find music to be too loud and it does hurt my ears but mostly I’m alright with that.
5. I can cook for myself and shower myself. Although I do like when the German does this too.
6. I never say things like: that is whack, what up homie, and other not really popular slang. Um, hello I’m black AND I’m kinda cool.
8. Although I’m full of wisdom and crap, there are times when I don’t know a lot of things. In fact, I don’t know a lot of things but I’m willing to learn. That means I’m not old like that old lady Louise who lived across the street and thought she knew everything but couldn’t clip her own toenails and she lectured me often but all I could do was look at those nasty toenails. And of course she yelled at me for getting purple paint on her house in a disastrous room-painting experience but that’s a different story. I didn’t know paint could fly across the street like that, so see? I don’t know a lot of things.
Love all of you, thanks for the birthday wishes, and I love you German-Pants!!!
Here’s to another year.