I was walking down the street in my sinus-infection-too-much-stress induced haze, when I thought about the things in life that I really, unjustifiably despise. I wish it were just peas, but nope, it’s so much more than that. Which is why I decided to share this with you.
1. Jennifer Aniston. Yeah I said it, I just don’t like her. I’m sorry J-An fans.
2. Being late.
4. Creamed corn.
5. People posing in every picture with a peace sign.
6. When you repeatedly keep dropping your keys while trying to open the door.
8. People who stand/sit/ just physically are too close to me. I may never know you, but I hate you for intruding on my space.
9. People who keep calling you and don’t leave a message so you don’t know what they want but you don’t want to call them or answer because you just mentally don’t want to “deal” with them.
10. When people think it’s funny to slam someone’s head into a cake or have a food fight. Food ain’t cheap and someone worked on making it! This also goes for people who throw away food, or refuse to learn to cook food.
11. These movies: Dirty Dancing, Grease, American History X, the fourth Indiana Jones movie, Avatar, and High School Musical.
12. The African-American Literature section at bookstores. We went through a whole Civil Rights movement to get integrated, can we please integrate our books?
13. Westboro Baptist Church. No one, let me repeat that, NO ONE deserves to have their funeral picketed. Morgan Freeman doesn’t care about such things like gay marriage or transgendered people, if he did, he would not have created them that way. How many people have to be born different and chastised before idiots realize that if God creates all people, he created them to be how they want to be. But I’m pretty sure MF aka God does care about disrespect or not accepting differences among many things, so you better watch out Westboro Baptist Church.
14. I hate that after a week of intense exercise, you don’t really see a difference. Yes, I know things take time, but wouldn’t it be great that if you vehemently work out and eat properly, you should look the way you want to look?
15. I hate that shopping is so unbelievably hard when you have a very curvy body. And no I’m not saying that as a fat person, because I think I’ve surpassed those days. I’m saying this as a size 12 hourglass figure who cannot find jeans tight enough at the waist that fit over my thighs. Can you please make clothes for all shapes please? Thank you.
16. Just in case you forgot: peas.
See you next time.