1. Quit old job working as a pastry chef in NYC, it’s a dream for some but just not for me. And it’s not because I lack the drive or talent, it’s more like, I hate the hours and I had some health obstacles.
2. Got a new job teaching preschool cooking classes, yes I feel charmed and I LOVE IT!!
3. I learned a lot about my personal dreams: I want to teach cooking to kids/teens, I want to open a pastry cafe, I want to write my cookbook and write about food.
5. LoML (love of my love aka The German) is coming to see me for a month! Actually this didn’t keep me from writing but it makes me pretty excited!
7. I’ve been exploring the city- and by city I mean Macy’s, Ann Taylor Loft, Anthropologie, and well, things I cannot afford but love looking at. Plus I’m also searching for an amazing noodle bar.
8. I’ve been writing recipes for the cookbook like crazy, and I can say, I rock at it.
9. Drama and nostalgia. These two things take up a lot of time, emotions and energy. I guess the last post got me down a bit, but I have a lot of new things perking me up too.
10. Black & White cookies at this little bakery by 34th street. This should not be an excuse, but they make them in-house and they are magically delicious.