It’s the most HORRIBLE wonderful time of the year, and since I don’t want to spend too much time lamenting on my disliking of the holiday season, (am I the only one who wishes these crazy shoppers who jab you in the grocery store while you are just trying to buy some Swedish Fish that is right next to the Christmas candy crap, would get eaten by a giant tarantula of holiday justice?) I thought I would create a wishlist. Yes, I too have dreams of grandeur and gifts that I have always wanted but have never asked for. I too, believe that during this magical season of doom merriment dreams really do come true. So here is my holiday wishlist, hopefully Santa reads blogs…
Wishlist of Impossibly Awesome Things:
1. Digital Voice Recorder-Instead of narrating and remembering things in my head, I can say things aloud like- Note to Self: buy more Special K, and also remember to sit farther away from smelly person who is sitting next to me right now- what’s their name? Hey, what’s your name?
3. Breakdancing classes- that way I can look mad fly and fresh to death when on the dance floor. They still breakdance in clubs right?
4. Giant Tarantula- I am so tired of making idle threats about sicking my giant tarantula on people. For once, I want to be able to threaten people with a giant tarantula AND have the confidence in knowing that I actually have one to do my bidding.
5. A limitless giftcard to Anthropologie- I need this one Santa!!! Make it happen!
7. I wish for all of my friends and family to have the happiest holidays ever. (Awwww I know!) I hope all of you, my happy fun readers, don’t get jabbed, pushed, poked etc, by terrible shoppers, and I promise, that none of you will get eaten by my giant tarantula of holiday justice.
This isn’t my last post before the holidays at all, but the next one will take place before I leave for New York, home of Serendipity and that really big Christmas tree. I’m super excited! So Happy Shopping and preparations!
P.S. Special K diet has been unsuccessful as quite a few of you were against it, and I have been forced into paying for and eating good scrumptious, wholesome warm food. But I still have another box!