You know when everything is going fine for a good while until BOOM(!) an explosion happens that shakes and quakes you, and makes you aware of all the little things in life that just drive you crazy?! Well this has happened to me recently, so I am going to share with you some of the things I truly despise.
A list of Unspeakable Horrors!
1. People that lick all of their fingers in a row while eating.
2. People who walk really slow while you are on your way somewhere, and then they look at you like you are rude for passing them, but come on, you are walking really slow and I need to get somewhere!
3 . When people say, I know, after you tell them something they clearly DID NOT know.
5. People who put salt, ketchup, sugar, mustard, etc. on top of their food without tasting it first.
6. People who say, I (Allie) don’t have deep thoughts. I HAVE DEEP THOUGHTS! I have deep thoughts all the time. I am a deep person. I like deep things.
7. The entire state of New Hampshire.
8. Angry Christmas shoppers that hit, poke, bite (yes bite) you in the attempt to get the last box of Special Edition Christmas Cap’n Crunch. Look, I really like this cereal, and tis the season to be jolly, not violent over a cereal box. But if we must….
10. People who take 8 years (wild exaggeration) to decide between items in a store, especially grocery stores. Usually this happens only when they are standing in front of something I really want.
11. Serious things like racism, warped and biased views, ethnocentric attitudes, narrow-mindedness, poor manners, and the amalgamation of all these things- Fox News. (sorry but it’s true)
12. People who don’t laugh or find things funny, or also don’t understand sarcasm. And the glares they often give me.
14. Words like- sure, whatever, and statements like- whatever Allie, you sure are crazy.
15. Lastly, giant beach balls. You already know why.